If you do any amount of business travel, listen to this podcast.
With nearly a million flight miles between the two of us, we uncover travel tips and tricks (and hilarious stories) that could only come from experience.
Just do us a favor, will you? Whether you listen or not, leave a comment below with your funniest, worst, or best flight experience of all.
- How do you get the most out of business travel?
- How do you maximize the value of your time?
- What tips and hacks can to make traveling more enjoyable?
- What do you do when things go wrong?
What to Consider when Booking
- Timing – balancing your time with making sure you get to where you need to be.
- Direct vs. layovers.
- Be careful where you connect (e.g. Denver or Chicago in Winter).
- Considering the overall value of your time.
- Is first class worth it?
Being Productive on the Flight
- Getting a decent seat.
- Laptop/tablet/tools that make it easier to work.
- Back-up plans if wifi/power are not available.
If Something Goes Wrong
- Using airline apps.
- Getting to agents.
- Using customer support.
- Knowing your options.
Other Things to Make Your Life Easier
- Checking bag vs carry-on strategies.
- TSA pre-check.
- Airline clubs.
- Strategies to get status.
Listen to the Podcast
About the Authors
CO-FOUNDER | LEADERSHIP, BUSINESS STRATEGY, MANAGEMENT, COACH, TRAINER, AND FACILITATOR
Seth Sinclair is a leadership coach, management consultant, trainer, and facilitator with a passion for helping his clients achieve their personal and professional goals. Reach out by emailing him at email@example.com or learn more on our About page.
CO-FOUNDER | TECHNOLOGY, PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT, MARKETING, AND SALES
Michael Mehlberg helps small businesses owners achieve their goals and live their passion. His approach to technology, corporate strategy, product development, marketing, and sales is both practical and highly effective, and has helped multiple small businesses grow into the company their owners envisioned. Reach out by emailing him at firstname.lastname@example.org or learn more on our About page.