Welcome to Lesson 1, Project Management Basics
In this lesson, we're going to start from the top. It may not seem important, but you'd be surprised how hard it is to properly define a project (hint, it's not just a group of tasks).
In addition to some basic definitions, we're going to cover:
- What is a Project?
- What is Project Management?
- Project Management Constraints
- The Project Management Institute
- The Project Management Institute Body of Knowledge Guide
- Project Management Processes and Process Groups
- Project Management Knowledge Areas
- Project Lifecycles
- The Project Manager
- Lesson 1 Quiz on Key Concepts
- Activity 1 - Project Experiences
When you've finished this lesson, click the button below to move on and begin Lesson 2 - Project Initiation.
Lesson 1 | Key Concepts Quiz
Take this quiz before moving onto lesson 2 to ensure you've learned the concepts. Answers will be shown immediately after filling out and submitting this form.